Who we are
Our website address is: https://crafternoontea.ie.
Here at Crafternoon Tea we take privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account.
What information do we collect?
When ordering, filling out forms or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, contact details as well as address for billing and shipping. Any information which you provide in this way is used by us only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
If you make a payment on our website, information about you may be stored with PayPal or Stripe. Below is a list of that information.
- The origin country of your payment information (as determined by Stripe)
- The amount you have been charged and the date of the charge
- Your full payment information (this is only accessible to Stripe)
- Your payment card brand (Mastercard, Visa etc, this is accessible to both us and Stripe)
- The last four digits of your bank card (accessible to both us and Stripe)
- The expiry date of your bank card (accessible to both us and Stripe)
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you.
- Your information helps us to respond to your customer service request and support needs more effectively.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of recommended security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information, including 2048bit SSL encryption throughout the site, advanced firewalls, 2FA (two factor authentication) secure passwords etc for access to the site or server, dubious IP address blocking, malware scanning, etc. Access is restricted to authorised personnel only and on a limited basis to fulfil provision of our service to you.
Yes – we serve delicious freshly baked cookies in the café and we highly recommend them 🙂 . In addition like the majority of websites, this site uses small files known as cookies as part of user authentication and to collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often. We use functional cookies to enable you to use the site when making an order for example, or logging in. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor, all information is anonymous and is only used to improve how our website works.
No information is collected that could be used by us to personally identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items;
- The IP address of the visitors web service.
- The top level domain name used (for example .ie, .com or .net).
- The previous website address from which the visitor reached us including any such terms used.
- Google Analytics which shows the traffic of visitors around this website.
- The type of web browser and operating system used by the website visitor.
- We will make no attempt to identify individual visitors or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is the policy of Crafternoon Tea never to disclose any technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third parties unless obliged to disclose such information by law. The technical information, if any, will be used only by Crafternoon Tea and only for statistical any other administrative purposes. You should note that technical details which we cannot associate with any identifiable individual do not constitute personal data for the purposes of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation 2018).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we work to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
You can view, update, download or delete your personal data at any time by contacting us and requesting same
Forms, Records & Personal Details
When you submit a support question, we may collect your first name and last name (only when provided), phone number and your email address so that we can correspond with you.
When you subscribe to our newsletter we collect your name (only when provided) and your email address so that we can correspond with you. Your personal data will not only be stored in the website’s database but also in Mailchimp, the application we use to send our newsletters. Any personal data held by the company internally will be held either electronically under secure storage conditions and protected by a robust firewall, or under physically secure conditions away from public/unauthorised personnel who have no need to access it. Personal data no longer required in the normal course of running of the business will be destroyed after a reasonable time. For legal reasons, it may be required to keep some physical records relating to transactions for audit/revenue purposes for seven years.
In order to be compliant with the new regulation Google included a data processing amendment.
The data we collect will be processed anonymously and Data sharing is disabled.
We use Mailchimp for our newsletters and sharing customer offers or information. Mailchimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform and is GDPR compliant. In Mailchimp we only store your email address and your name, if provided.
We currently use Facebook Pixel to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. Facebook is a leading platform on the internet and is known to most users on the internet. Facebook is fully GDPR compliant.
We currently use Stripe as our payment processor. Stripe is an online payment processor for internet businesses and is fully GDPR compliant. We have no direct access to your financial details such as card number or bank details.
We also use PayPal – information as above
Personal Data Information / Request
If you wish to access or have removed personal data pertaining to you within our possession, please outline your request by email, with GDPR in the subject line, and send to: email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.
ADDRESS: Crafternoon Tea, Main Street, Blessington, Co. Wicklow Ireland
TEL: 045 900821